Roads , Villages, and Terrains
While the last few weeks were one mayor hassle for me privately, I finally managed to release another update. Note that the version names have changed slightly to negate future naming inconvenience. New stuff includes:
- Roads! they are a new terrain topper that negates the travel cost of the terrain its placed on. steepness of the tile is still factored in normally and there is a minimum travel expense of one action point per position traveled.
- Villages will now be spawned in certain quests. they consist only of a few houses and roads for now, but everything is in place to expand them in the future.
- Roads will try to connect villages if possible, allowing for quick travel between villages
- Each quest will now have an expected terrain randomly assigned. Terrains include mountains, highlands, and lowlands for now
- You can change the difficulty of generated quests, leading to more or fewer generated enemies
- The "Restart" button in the battle main menu got renamed to "Reload Map", this was an oversight in v0.20.05
thanks for reading :)
Get Subtlety is Dead
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.